Most Pokéstop spins will give you 3-4 items and 50 XP. Have you heard there’s a way to get MORE out of Pokéstops? Read on to incorporate this strategy into your play!
6+ items, 100 XP and an egg!
The Secret to the Bonus:
Visit 10 Pokéstops in 30 minutes
Pokémon Go Pro Tips:
- Each of the 10 Pokéstops must be unique – you can’t visit the same one twice.
- You will only get an egg if you have an empty slot available.
- Every Pokéstop spin must be successful and drop items to be counted.
- If you go 10 minutes between Pokéstops, the timer starts over.
- Catching Pokémon and/or hatching eggs while using this technique does not seem to affect it, as long as other tips are followed.
- It is possible to get this many items and an egg from a regular Pokéstop visit, but it is not consistent. This method seems to be a way to consistently get that bonus.